Thursday 9 August 2012

Search 16



SEARCH 16
4 May 2005

The 16th search is to scrutinise a fifth e-mail sent to me on 7 March 2005 by En. Mohd. Fadli Ghani from Kuala Lumpur. This is a short e-mail. The subject read "Doktor Melayu Pertama". En. Fadli apologised if he was intruding. He asked if I was busy or marking papers.

I am not marking any papers right now but I will be on 10-11 May 2005. I will be marking an essay for the Professional 1 exam for first year medical students. So I will be very busy then. It is 1.10 am now.

Photos of Jalan Dr. Latiff in HKL and Blok Dr. Latiff in UNISEL
En. Fadli has attached 2 series of photos to his e-mail. One series is Jalan Dr. Latiff in HKL and the other is Blok Dr. Latiff in UNISEL, Shah Alam, Selangor.

Prof. Lokman Shamsudin
He is the Dean, Faculty of Biotechnology and Life Sciences, UNISEL.
E-mail: lokman@unisel.edu.my
His office is in the administrative block.

En. Fadli feels maybe Prof. Lokman can help to access information re Dr. Abdul Latiff.

It is 1.20 am.


Acknowledgement

Photos of Jalan Dr. Latiff in HKL and Blok Dr. Latiff in UNISEL
En. Fadli has attached 2 series of photos to his e-mail: Jalan Dr. Latiff in HKL and Blok Dr. Latiff in UNISEL, Shah Alam, Selangor.

Prof. Lokman Shamsudin
Dean, Faculty of Biotechnology and Life Sciences. UNISEL.
E-mail: lokman@unisel.edu.my
Tel: 03-55223424
His office is in the administrative block.
Prof. Lokman maybe able to help to access information re Dr. Abdul Latiff.


Telehealth Research Group
http://www.medic.usm.my/rnd/~telehealth
School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia

0 comments: